Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays, CT scans, MRI films, Hearing tests or Sleep studies (if applicable)
- A list of your current medications
- Your insurance card and co-pay, if required.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- If your physician has ordered a previous diagnostic study, you may request to have the films and results forwarded to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to your initial consultation.
If you have any questions concerning your comfort or care, please contact our office at (610) 363-2532.